The Archival Advisory Committee will monitor the state of archives concerning IT history and advise the ITHS board on archival activities it should endorse, encourage, stimulate, and fund. In particular, upon request of the ITHS board, the Archival Advisory Committee will review proposals relating to archival projects submitted to ITHS for funding or posting on its web pages.
- Bruce Bruemmer - Cargill
- Paul Lasewicz, Chairman - IBM
- Henry Lowood - Stanford University
- Amy Stevenson - Microsoft
- James Sumner - National Archives for History of Computing, University of Manchester
- Alfred Wegener - Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum
- Pennington Ahlstrand - Consulting Archivist